Friday, November 21, 2008

Utter Disappointment

Twilight. Twilight. Twilight. Twilight. Twilight. Twilight.
We have been hearing about it for days. Twilight this Twilight that. Radio stations giving way tickets to desperate moms wanting to take their daughters yata yata ya. Hearing about the big premier in Hollywood and having people brag about having tickets to go at Midnight. All this hype about Twilight. All "twilighters" have been waiting for a year for the film to be made, edited, and featured. All to be disappointed.
For me Twilight was a real disappointment. I came into the theater excited and with high expectations. None of those expectations were met. The movie lacked romance and where it lacked they tried to make up to it by adding humor. Robert Pattinson in my opinion was totally wrong for the part. He looked really ugly as Edward...Bella just bothered me. Jasper looked stoned and awkward. I didn't like Eric or Angela. I expected more. I though they did a good job with Rosilie! She was WAY pretty and bratty. i loved that. Alice i though was perfect. James and Victoria i liked a lot. Carliele (yes i know i spelled it wrong) was amazing. Esme was pretty good also but she didn't have a big enough part. I was actually surprised! Watching this movie made me like Jacob even more! Jacob is way hot but i didn't like the wig on him...he'll look so much better in New Moon. I just didn't flat like this movie. Half way threw it i decided i was bored and i hated this movie.
SPOILER
The only part i liked was when Edward was taking Bella to meet his family and they were making this fancy dinner trying to act human. Rosilie goes why are we making Italian? is bella Italian? and i think it was Emmet who answers...Well duh her name is Bella! And then Rosilie smashes a bowl cuz she gets mad that they were working so hard to fix Bella a meal when they find out that she ate before she came over....
I also though this part was kinda nice....like when Edward was playing the piano and Bella was watching him play...and that's it. The rest was cheesy.
Well if i were you i wouldn't waste my time and money to go see this....if you want to see it wait until it comes out to rent.

1 comment:

meggers said...

twilight was such a joke! It was pathetic. Those kids cant act! All Im gonna say, is that Robert Pattinson is a doll. Hes gorgeous!!
-meggers