Monday, November 10, 2008

Follower or Leader?

There are many, many ways to classify a person. Its often said that people jump to judgements way to fast these days. Sure. We all do it. But really this is the only way that i do it. Is this person a leader or a follower? If they are a leader what kind are they? Do they totally dominate everyone else and do only what they want? Or do they listen to others opinions and contribute their own while steadily leading? If they are a follower what kind are they? Are they your usual sidekick following and doing everything the leader saids? Or do they have their say and then willingly give up and follow the leader? In some cases its hard to tell until you know that person almost completley. In others you can tell right off the bat. My dad raised me not to be a follower. He always told me that by being a follower you would get stomped on and your opinion silenced. So naturally im a leader. im not as dominate as the first type of leader i explained. I listen to others ideas. i may contribue some of theirs to mine but i will probably go with mine. Its really that simple (or at lease it is for me) to classify a new person i meet as a leader or follower. Which one are you? Follower or Leader? Its really your decision to be either one of them.

1 comment:

Car! said...

I think that I am some type of a leader! But I am not sure.. What do you think?